Several Finance Open Labs have been scheduled from September to December 2013.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance systems: CFS, FTS and CFS Data Warehouse report. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Assistance in reviewing financial activity in a CFS Data Warehouse report
- Navigating the Finance website
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status of a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
All labs run on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you.
- September 20
- October 18
- November 1
- November 15
- December 13
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should contact the Administrative Applications Information Support Services first for assistance at email@example.com . A list of training courses required to access the systems can be found on their website- http://my.sjsu.edu/employees/training/ .