- System log in using your SJSUOne account with every faculty, staff, and student having automatic access to this system as a Traveler
- Paperless approval routing for both Travel Authorization and Travel Reimbursements – No more routing forms for signature!
- Electronic submission of Travel Reimbursements, uploading supporting documentation and receipts
- Automated email messages, communicating review, approval, and submission information to travelers and Approving Officials
- Review capability for submitted Travel Authorization and Reimbursement requests, allowing the traveler to check on the status of their request and where it is in the approval process
- One trip number assigned, creating a correlation between the Travel Authorization and the Travel Reimbursement
The SJSU Hospitality Guideline has been updated in accordance with Integrated CSU Administrative Manual policy number 1301.00 (Hospitality, Payment or Reimbursement of Expenses).
Notable changes in the campus guideline are:
- In depth explanation of approved and prohibited hospitality expenses, citing examples
- Clearer definitions of terms cited in the guideline
- Improvements to the funding source table, identifying appropriate funding for various hospitality expenses
In addition, Finance has created a Hospitality Expense Justification form, to be submitted along with other supporting documentation (i.e., invoices, quotes, receipts) when ordering or requesting payment/reimbursement for such expenses.
For complete information, please refer to:
SJSU Hospitality Guidelines– http://www.sjsu.edu/pass/policies/hospitality/index.htm
Hospitality Expense Justification form– http://www.sjsu.edu/pass/docs/ap/forms/hospitality_expense_justification.pdf
Impact: Changes to SJSU’s Hospitality Guideline and new Hospitality Expense Justification Form requirement.