If you’re looking for the SJSU Alumni Association, you’ve found the right (albeit temporary) place! Thanks for your patience while our web site undergoes some major maintenance.
While our maintenance is ongoing, you can
…and more. We expect our newly enhanced web site to be up and running soon. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, don’t hesitate to contact us at 408-924-6515 or e-mail email@example.com
Get ready for tailgate season and enjoy this hands on cooking class by Spartan Shops’ own chef, Mike Morrow.
- Friday, August 10th from 6-8pm
- San Jose State University Campus
- A.S. BBQ Pit (next to the A.S. House and Duncan Hall)
Mike will prepare a delicous meal from appetizer to dessert that is sure to please your palate! Try out the techniques and take the recipes home! Dinner is included.
- Grilled flat breads with smoked salmon, arugula, and fresh goat cheese
- Grilled asparagus w/ aioli
- Grilled Japanese eggplant salad
- Prosciutto and Fontina stuffed Flank Steak with Red wine reduction
- Grilled mixed berry hand pies
Order tickets now! $25 for Alumni Association members, $30 for non-members.