The Miscellaneous Payment Request form is now available in DocuSign! The form is available on the Hub and is ready for use.
Miscellaneous Payment is a bulk process designed to handle multiple faculty stipend payments, bypassing the standard Additional Employment appointment processes. Due to its special nature, departments in Academic Affairs may use this process only for select payment types:
- College-authorized department workshops and training participation (stipend payment must be in the range of $140 – $300)
- Fellowship included in a new hire’s offer
- Other research fellowship payments with a clear outline of work
- Summer advising (orientation and general stateside summer advising)
- Award stipends for teaching associates and graduate assistants
All other faculty payments must be processed through Additional Employment.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns.