Campus leadership has made it clear the entire campus is expected to migrate to the new SJSU design by December 1, 2012. Take advantage of OU Campus to launch your website with new SJSU design. Key benefits include emergency notification, slide show plugin, one click integration with social media (Twitter, Facebook & WordPress), scheduled page publish & expiration and MegaNav. We are now offering numerous training sessions including weekly open lab.
Posts Tagged ‘website’
Take a sneak peek at the new website and tell us what you think! We have made numerous changes to improve the user experience. We also spent time thinking thru to identify, develop and implement solutions that can evolve with technology and user needs. In addition to the new imagery don’t forget the new sitemap and the “search as you type” feature! Are your ready? Take a sneak peak.
We will be opening up OU Campus to the SJSU Community on Monday, September 26, 2011. Charity Katz, Training Manager, OmniUpdate Inc will be on campus for a couple of days offering training sessions and consultation. We are excited about making OU Campus available to SJSU! Learn more about OU Campus implementation @ SJSU.
Here are your next steps
- Activate your SJSUOne account
- Complete website application: Provide us a list of users requiring access to your website and basic information about your website. We use this information to build an empty website or migrate your WebCMS website inside OU Campus so you can follow along during the training session.
- Sign up for in-person hands on training & consultation sessions on September/26 & September/27. We are offering 4 hands on training sessions. Seating is limited so please sign up by visiting SJSU Events
- If you have specific questions about your website implementation using OU Campus stop by for consultation with Charity Katz. Visit SJSU Events for day & time
- Starting November/1, Web Services Unit will start offering online & in-person training sessions
A new San Jose State website is in the works. With a design conceived of and developed by students, combined with input from a broad array of campus stakeholders, the new version of www.sjsu.edu should be ready for launch by the fall semester.
To make that goal, Public Affairs is looking for faculty and staff members, students, alumni and community members to participate in the development process by testing out an early version of the design during the month of April.
Visit http://bit.ly/sjsu-redesign to learn more and volunteer for testing.