Campus leadership has made it clear the entire campus is expected to migrate to the new SJSU design by December 1, 2012. Take advantage of OU Campus to launch your website with new SJSU design. Key benefits include emergency notification, slide show plugin, one click integration with social media (Twitter, Facebook & WordPress), scheduled page publish & expiration and MegaNav. We are now offering numerous training sessions including weekly open lab.
Posts Tagged ‘oucampus’
- Clear Site Map
- Integration with Social Media
- Improved SJSU Search Engine with search-as-you-type
- Integration with Mega Nav to organize website contents
- Consistent look & feel
The Web Services Unit is hiring student assistants to assist with the migration of websites from WebCMS 7 to OU Campus and to evaluate websites for compliance with Section 508. Visit http://www.sjsu.edu/webservices/jobs for more information!
We will be opening up OU Campus to the SJSU Community on Monday, September 26, 2011. Charity Katz, Training Manager, OmniUpdate Inc will be on campus for a couple of days offering training sessions and consultation. We are excited about making OU Campus available to SJSU! Learn more about OU Campus implementation @ SJSU.
Here are your next steps
- Activate your SJSUOne account
- Complete website application: Provide us a list of users requiring access to your website and basic information about your website. We use this information to build an empty website or migrate your WebCMS website inside OU Campus so you can follow along during the training session.
- Sign up for in-person hands on training & consultation sessions on September/26 & September/27. We are offering 4 hands on training sessions. Seating is limited so please sign up by visiting SJSU Events
- If you have specific questions about your website implementation using OU Campus stop by for consultation with Charity Katz. Visit SJSU Events for day & time
- Starting November/1, Web Services Unit will start offering online & in-person training sessions