The CHRS Recruiting System Overview is for anyone who has a role in recruitments for faculty or staff and would like to better understand the new recruiting system. The overview will include a high-level review of the software, information about timelines, testing, training and support. There will also be time for questions from the attendees. Enroll by 12:00pm today. The Course Number is CHRS06.
- Date: Today, Wednesday, May 27
- Time: 2:00pm-4:00pm
Today’s session will be recorded and posted on the UP website for anyone unable to attend.
Steps to Enroll:
- Navigate to Enroll in Training Classes
- Click Search by Course Number
- Enter the Course Number – CHRS06
- Click Search
- Click the hyperlink for the Session for which you wish to enroll
- Click Enroll
- Once enrolled you will be provided with the Zoom login information