CSU’s Got Talent Online Training: Thriving in the New Normal

It is possible to not only thrive in the face of this new normal, but we can also become unstoppable as well. In this highly-practical webinar, facilitated by best-selling author Shola Richards, you will learn the strategies that will create positive outcomes for you and for others, now and in the future. If you are looking for an inspiring and actionable webinar to help you to navigate the current uncertainty, look no further.

This course will take place Friday, May 15 from 10:00am-11:00am. All CSU Faculty & Staff are invited to attend this free webcast.

Click here to join the training.

2 thoughts on “CSU’s Got Talent Online Training: Thriving in the New Normal

1. I was looking forward to participating in this, however, I clicked on the link provided and 10 minutes past the stated start time I am still getting the message: “CSU’s Got Talent. The meeting has not yet started. You will be able to access the meeting once the host arrives. Please wait.” Has this been rescheduled to a different day and time? Thank you!

• Hi, Lauren…

I apologize that I did not see your message last week. Another employee notified us with this same problem. We have alerted the Chancellor’s Office as we don’t know what happened. However, we do know the course is posted on CSULearn if you’d like to view it another time.