Beginning Sunday, March 6, the sign-in page will have a new look and feel. This change is the result of an update to our software that will grant increased browser and operating system compatibility. The process for logging in and using the system will remain unchanged.
If you’re having difficulty signing in, please note that the system will be undergoing maintenance and will not be available unto noon on Sunday, March 6. If you are still having difficulty afterward, please visit Password Help for further assistance.
The New MySJSU Sign-In Page
Office Opening Time Change on Oct 9
Enrollment Services will open at 1 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 9. This includes the following offices:
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Outreach and Recruitment
- Office of the Registrar
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Admissions
Office Closing Time Change on Oct 29
The Bursar’s Office will close at 2:45 p.m. on Thursday, October 29.
Office Closed Oct 30
In addition to opening at 1 p.m. on Oct. 9, the Office of the Registrar will be closed on Friday, Oct. 30.
Grading Opened April 23
Grade rosters for all regular and special session classes with end dates through May 31 have been opened for access since April 23. Grades can be entered during this time.
Grading Closes Thursday, May 29
The final deadline for faculty to enter grades in Self-Service is at 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 29.
Change of grade forms to clear Incomplete grades from Spring 2013 and prior terms, and Spring 2012 RP grades are due by 4:45 pm at window “R” in the Student Services Center.
For instructions on how to enter grades, see My Faculty Center Tutorials, then scroll to the Rosters & Grades table.
For additional grading details, see:
Campus Closed for Winter Break
All San José State offices, including the ISS Help Desk, will be closed beginning Tuesday, December 24 in observance of the winter holidays. Regular business hours will resume on Thursday, January 2.
If you need help while the campus is closed:
(1) Recover Your Lost SJSU ID
If you can’t remember your 9-digit SJSU ID number, look on the back of your Faculty (Tower) ID card. If you have lost your SJSU ID, please complete and submit an SJSUOne Account Help Form. Note: Keep in mind that we are closed and will not be able to respond to your request until after we re-open in January.
(2) Reset Your Lost or Expired Password
- Go to MySJSU and click the Create/Reset Password button on the right-hand side of the page
- Enter all 9 digits of your SJSU ID in the field provided, and click Continue
- You will be given two options:
- Option 1: Enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your SSN, and then click Continue. Proceed to follow the prompts
- Option 2: Click Continue. A password reset link will be sent to the preferred email address you have on file. Click the reset link in the email you receive. This will take you to the SJSUOne Password Reset page. Proceed to enter your SJSU ID and a new password of your choosing. (See the requirements below.) Click Continue and follow the prompts
Password requirements: Your password must be at least 8 characters long, must include both upper and lower-case letters, and at least 1 number (Example: SJSUfun9). If your password is longer than 16 characters, there are no restrictions.
(3) Log into MySJSU
- Go to MySJSU and click the MySJSU Sign In button
- Enter your SJSU ID and password, and then click Sign In
- Once you are signed into your MySJSU Faculty Center, you you can see your grade rosters and enter grades
- For self-help tutorials on how to use MySJSU, go to My Faculty Center Tutorials
(4) Get More Help
Grading Opens November 15
Grade rosters for all regular and special session classes with end dates through December 31 have been opened for access since November 15. Grades can be entered at any time now.
Grading Closes Wednesday, January 1
The final deadline for faculty to enter grades in Self-Service is at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, January 1.
Change of grade forms to clear Incomplete grades from Fall 2012 and prior terms, and Fall 2011 RP grades are due by 4:45 pm, Thursday, January 2 at window “R” in the Student Services Center.
For instructions on how to enter grades, see Enter Student Grades.
For additional grading details, see: