The Office of the Registrar once again will be holding graduation workshops during this semester. These workshops will provide an overview of the graduation application process to our prospective graduating students. Students, faculty and college advisors are welcome to attend!
Prerequisites to Attend
No RSVP is required, but there are some prerequisites. Students must:
- Have earned at least 90 units
- Be 2 semesters away from completing your degree requirements
- Be in good academic standing, probation or continued probation
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Phone: 408-283-7500 (Choose option 3 for Registrar)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Go to the Registrar’s Office website and click the Live Chat button.
Note: Live chat is available Mon-Fri, 11 am—12:30 pm and 2:30 pm—4 pm.
The dates, times and venues are listed below.
|Tuesday, March 8||Noon—1 pm||ENG 331|
|Wednesday, March 16||4—5 pm||CL 324|
|Monday, March 21||Noon—1 pm||CL 222|
|Thursday, March 24||4—5 pm||CL 226|