CAPGEMINI STAFF CONSULTANT
Who are we?
- · Capgemini is a global technology consulting company that employs more than 130,000 people worldwide
and reported 2013 global revenues of over 13.5 billion dollars.
- · In working with our clients, Capgemini leverages a trademarked approach called the Collaborative
Business Experience, an unrivalled ability to work together to produce the most innovative business
- · Backed by over three decades of industry and service experience, the Collaborative Business Experience
is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through our own people, a
seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and Capgemini’s collaborationfocused
methods and tools.
- · Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses
implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing, Professional Services
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
- · When you start, you will receive up to nine weeks of New Hire Orientation, professional training, and
relevant technology education to help you launch your consulting career. Your training may consist of
both local and global travel.
- · Once you join us, you will be aligned with a service line prior to your start date based on our service line
needs, recommendations from your interviewers and any preference you expressed during the interview
- · Working in a team environment, Staff Consultant’s will focus on the analysis, design and development of
technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- · You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development,
implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- · You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work
- · Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values
close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- · Capgemini offers a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, short and longterm
disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer
competitive salaries and a compelling profit sharing/401K plan.
- · Located in over 36 countries, Capgemini has the ability to provide our consultants with international and
domestic consulting opportunities.
- · We are currently recruiting for positions located in our North America offices in the following cities:
Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles (Burbank), Dallas, New York, and Toronto.
What can Capgemini do for you?
- · Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a unique experience through our recruitment process and onboarding
program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- · Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables you to be hands-on, planning for your
growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- · Capgemini provides you the freedom to define your own success, enabling you to establish and update
your own individual success equations and supporting you in reaching your personal and professional
Who are we looking for?
Our consulting teams work with companies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing,
and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. The ideal Capgemini
consultant possesses the following qualities:
- · Interest in working with technology to create various solutions and advancements
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Ability and desire to continually learn new things in a changing environment
- · Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- · Desire to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- · Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
Candidates should additionally possess:
- · A Bachelors degree
- · A minimum GPA of 3.3
- · A willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate; Staff Consultants can be expected to travel up to 100% of
the time (Mon-Fri) on a weekly basis, to areas across the United State and Canada, with potential for
- · Authorized to work for Capgemini in the US
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related
- · Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- · Business: Mathematics, Statistics
- · Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial
Successful candidates will have experiences in one or more of the following areas:
Database (Oracle), Responsive Web Design, ETL, PL/SQL, Hadoop
- · Functional Skills: System Analysis, Project Management, Testing
Is Capgemini right for you?
Review the questions below to decide if Capgemini is right for you:
- · Do you possess a desire to work in a technology focused environment with a multitude of well known
- · Do you possess excellent communication skills and the courage and motivation to become a future leader
- · Are you flexible, possessing the desire to travel and continuously learn new things in various
- · Are you a creative team player who would be interested in working with talented people from all over the
If you have answered “Yes” to the questions above, we encourage you to apply online via your University’s
Career Center Website.