Watch our Lurie College faculty present their research related to diversity, social justice and culturally sustaining pedagogy!
- 5:16 – Saili Kulkarni, PhD – Assistant Professor, Department of Special Education – “DisCrit at the Margins of Teacher Education”
- 30:04 – Tammie Visintainer, PhD – Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education – “Empowering Secondary Science Educators as Equity Advocates and Designers of Transformative Justice-Centered Science Learning Environments”
- 53:12 – Luis Poza, PhD – Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education – “To Be Seen and Heard: Dignity, Language, and Educational Rights in the United States”
Join us for the next symposium on Thursday, November 12, from 3-3:45pm, on Zoom
- Eduardo Muñoz-Muñoz, PhD – Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education “The California Schools that are Coming: Towards Multilingual K-12 Programs beyond ‘Alignment’”
- Rebeca Burciaga, PhD – Associate Professor and Interim Chair, Department of Educational Leadership “Testimonio as an Emancipatory Pedagogy”