New part-time employee positions at Evolution Trainers.
The first one is primarily to help with the intake and follow-up of new prospective clients, which would be a great way to experience the ins & outs of personal training/small health club business (please see the description below).
The second is a more hands-on position working with young athletes and implementing program design in a dynamic training facility 2-5 afternoons/week.
*Evolution Trainers, a world-class personal training facility located in Mountain View, CA is looking to hire for a new position at their facility.
This position will be responsible for organizing their new client communication, systems, tracking and follow up of prospective clients. This is a customer service oriented position.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and touring prospective clients
- Email communication with new and prospective clients
- Help with new client placement with our staff
- Follow-up and new client tracking systems
- Managing new client email lists
- New client promotions and campaigns
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
- Someone with excellent people skills – friendly, positive, outgoing
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and good at putting systems together
- Great with follow-up and follow through
- Enjoys a team environment, but also has the ability to be autonomous in completing their work.
- Values health and fitness in their own life
This position would start out part-time at 20 hours per week, with the potential to go full-time with the right candidate. Hourly pay range is $12-$14/hour depending on experience, plus a $275/month group training membership.
contact: Steve Saxe, M.A., C.S.C.S.