iLink for WebEx is a Chrome browser extension that makes it easy to book WebEx meetings right from your Google Calendar. With Esna iLink for WebEx you can:
- Schedule WebEx meetings just like any other calendar event
- Eliminate the need to book meetings on the main WebEx site
- Update WebEx automatically any time you change your meeting in Google Calendar
Schedule WebEx Meetings from Google Calendar
[1:28 Min Video]
Esna, the developer of iLink for WebEx, produced this short video to show you how iLink can work for you. Please take a minute to check it out.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to get started with iLink for WebEx, we have both video and written instructions on how to add it to your Google Chrome.
- Setting up Esna iLink for WebEx to work with your SJSU services [3:52 min. video]
- Getting Started with iLink for WebEx [pdf user guide]
Note: To view documents in Adobe PDF format, download PDF viewer.
Addition information is available on our IT Services website at:
If you need technical assistance, please contact our IT Help Desk at 408-924-1530 or email@example.com.