IT Open Forums
IT Services has several IT Open Forum sessions scheduled over the next year to present campus-wide IT project initiatives. These sessions include topics that inform the campus about San José State IT activities and give users an opportunity to provide input on them.
The next IT Open Forum is scheduled for:
- Date: Thursday, December 12
- Time: 2 pm—3 pm
- Location: Engineering 285—Updated!
- Systems Status Page
- Workstation Refresh Project
- Cisco Jabber & Jabber Video Demo
- Wireless Deployment Update
Join Us Online via WebEx!
- Event Number: 193 652 849
- Event address for attendees: https://sjsu.webex.com/sjsu/onstage/g.php?d=193652849&t=a
There is a Chat& Q&A window in WebEx. Questions will only be answered in the Q&A window.
- To do so, click the Q&A window on the right side of the screen
- Click the panelist name in the drop-down menu
- Type your question in the blank field, and then click Send
- Our Q&A Panelist will respond to your question
Note: If you don’t see the Q&A window, move your mouse to the top of the presentation and a drop-down menu will appear.
Future IT Open Forum Events
You can also see the IT Open Forum events and updates on the ITS Events Calendar.
Note: To add the ITS Events Calendar to your Google calendar, just copy this calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org into the Other Calendars box in your Google calendar.