You will soon be using your SJSUOne password for logging into MySJSU!
UPDATED March 1, 2012 at 3:41 p.m.
Important Changes Coming Soon.
A major upgrade to MySJSU is coming in March and you need to be aware of the following information:
- You will be unable to log into MySJSU from between 5:00 p.m. Thursday, March 1 thru Tuesday morning March 6 (exact time to be determined).
- You will see a new version of the MySJSU website on Friday, March 2 but you will be unable to log in until Tuesday morning, March 6.
- On Tuesday March 6 you will notice a new look and feel to the system. Tutorials will be available then to assist you.
- When the system comes back online, you will be able to log into MySJSU using your your 9-digit SJSU ID number (Tower ID) and your SJSUOne password.
- If you have not yet activated your SJSUOne account: please do so now at the following link, SJSUOne Activate Your Account. You will need your 9-digit SJSU ID number (Tower ID), your birth date and your mailing address.
- If your SJSUOne password was already activated, but has expired: please follow the process at the link here!
- If that fails, please come to Clark Hall 102 during the business hours of the ITSS Help Desk, or call (408) 924-2377 or submit a ticket at the link here!
- NEW APPLICANTS: If you are an applicant to SJSU, not yet a student, and you are having problems with activating your SJSUOne account: We cannot resolve this issue at the ITSS Help Desk, but there is another Help Desk at SJSU that can. You should contact them. Please send your information to them, via an e-mail, to:
They should be able to resolve this matter.