1) Fall 2014 enrollment cap will continue to be limited at 16 units.
2) FALL 2014 and SPRING 2015 GRADUATING SENIORS who have their graduation applications on file before July 18th, 2014 will be able to enroll in up to 18 units without a petition or 21 units with an excess units petition.
3) Starting JUNE 3rd - Graduating seniors with grad app on file can register for up to 16 units
Starting AUGUST 1st - Graduating seniors with grad app on file can register for up to 18 units without a petition
4) August 11th to September 5th - Excess units petitions will be available on the Registrar’s website for graduating seniors who want to petition to enroll in up to 21 units.
5) After spring break and through the month of APRIL, students that get FALL 2014 academic advising can bring their academic plan to CLARK 105 (Student Success Services location) to receive a free “goodie” bag.