Contracts and Purchasing Services is pleased to announce Nestle Waters North America as our new strategic partner for bottled water services. Nestle has been in the water business since 1992 and is the largest bottled water supplier in the world.
Some of the benefits to using Nestle Waters:
- Competitive pricing thanks to a collaborative master agreement with the CSU and UC systems
- Reliable delivery service
- Dedicated to providing quality customer service
- Next day response to out-of-product needs and/or equipment performance concerns
- Energy Star Rated Dispensers
Bottled water service will be automatically charged to department ProCard each month.
How to get started?
- To start service, complete the Bottled Drinking Water form and return it to the Nestle Waters Representative. The ProCard Cardholder listed on the form will be contacted by the representative with account and service information.
- If you have an existing bottled water service with another supplier, please contact them to cancel service and coordinate the removal of their equipment from your office.
If you have any questions, please contact Rosario Micu, Contracts and Purchasing Services Buyer, at 4-1568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.