Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for January to June 2020
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Completing a PO Change Order Request
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Uploading Purchase Order invoices in e-Invoice
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Checking the payment status for a PO invoice, Direct Payment or Reimbursement
New ProCard/GoCard users are encouraged to attend a dedicated ProCard/GoCard Reconciliation Workshop for training and assistance.
Unless noted, Open Lab is held in our new location IRC 210 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on each of the days listed below. We encourage you to bring your laptop. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule and location changes.
March 20 **Cancelled April 3 **Cancelled
April 17 in IRC 101