Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for January to June 2017.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status for a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, labs are scheduled for Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule changes.
- January 20
- February 3
- February 17
- March 3
- March 17
- April 14
- April 21
May 5** Cancelled **
- May 19
- May 26
- June 9
- June 23
- June 26
Refer to Finance Training for additional Information regarding training opportunities and resources for new or current employees.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at email@example.com or 4-1558.