We are excited to announce some changes to the ProCard and GoCard Application process that should make requesting a card and updating your information much more intuitive!
In order to simplify the application process, we have combined the ProCard and GoCard application forms so that you can request both cards with a single form. You will be prompted to provide chartfield and spending limit information for one or both cards, based on whether you select ProCard, GoCard, or ProCard & GoCard. Once you submit the application form, it will route to your approving official for review and signature.
We have also created a new ProCard/GoCard Update Request form that lets you notify Accounts Payable about changes to your name, approving official, default chartfields, and spending limits. You can also use this form when you transfer to a new department or need to close an account. This new ProCard/GoCard Update Request Form will require less information than the application form and will help you navigate changes in your office or your job. This request form will also route to your approving official for review and signature.
You can access the new ProCard/GoCard forms on our website, via the DocuSign application, or by clicking on the following links:
ProCard/GoCard Update Request
Finance has scheduled workshops dedicated to all things ProCard and GoCard. The ProCard/GoCard training will now be a walk-in workshop where cardholders can come meet with Finance staff to get an overview of the submission process and obtain hands-on reconciliation training. The workshops will replace the formal ProCard/GoCard Reconciliation class (Course # FIN903).
New and current cardholders are encouraged to attend a workshop when they need assistance or have questions about the ProCard/GoCard. There is no need to register; however, the first 30 minutes of the workshop will provide an overview of the reconciliation process so please promptly arrive when the session begins. Afterwards, the workshop is opened for cardholders to ask questions or seek assistance in completing their reconciliation. Do bring your scanned receipts and backup documentation.
Unless noted, the workshops are scheduled from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in IRC 210 on the following dates:
- September 27 in Clark 224
- October 28
- November 25
- December 20
- January 6, 2020
- January 29, 2020 in Clark 118
- February 28, 2020
- March 20, 2020 in Clark 118
- April 28, 2020
- May 27, 2020
- June 26, 2020
Thank you to all the Cardholders who submitted their completed ProCard/GoCard Statement Reconciliations using the new paperless submission process. We hope you had a positive experience in submitting the reconciliation.
To improve Cardholders’ experience for future submissions, below are some helpful tips:
- Unless the file size is greater than 10MB, please consolidate your itemized receipts and backup documentation into one file. Do not create a file for each type of documentation.
- Save ProCard/GoCard Statement in a file separate from the one with itemized receipts/backup documents.
- The ProCard/GoCard invoice number, invoice date, and cardholder’s name and EmpID can be found at the top section in the card statement. (Refer to Figure 1)
- When filling out the ProCard/GoCard submission form in the FTS portal, the name and contact information of the cardholder will populate in fields when their EmpID is entered. If they do not, then check the Employee ID to ensure it was entered correctly.
- Cardholders and Approving Officials must provide electronic signature on the statement using DocuSign. Scanned documents with wet signatures will be returned to Cardholders for proper submission.
For assistance with the new submission process, we have updated the ProCard/GoCard Reconciliation process guide, scheduled additional Finance Open Lab sessions, and prepared a video tutorial on using DocuSign for signatures.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558. Thank you.
Figure 1: Statement header displays the invoice number, invoice date and cardholder’s information. Click on image to enlarge.