Distribution Services will close early at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 12 in order to attend a staff event.
On-campus deliveries and pickups by Distribution Services will remain normal. Afternoon service to miscellaneous and off-campus routes will occur between 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. The external carriers will pick up campus outgoing mail and packages between 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Items for DHL, FedEx, UPS or USPS received after the cut-off will go out the following day.
If you have any questions, please contact Distribution Services Manager, Sonja Bowsky, at 408-924-1592 or email@example.com.
Please forward this announcement to any staff or faculty you feel should be notified.
Monday, October 9 is Columbus Day, a federal holiday. Outbound USPS Mail will be picked up from our campus at 11:30 a.m., three-and-a-half hours earlier than normal. USPS mail requiring same day processing and mailing should be brought to Distribution Services by 10:30 a.m. on that day. Mail received after the cutoff will go out the following day.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the Distribution Services Manager, Sonja Bowsky, at (408) 924-1592 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We’ve updated the change order request process! Leveraging our electronic content management system, OnBase by Hyland, we’ve designed a web-based Change Order Request form to replace the current request-by-email change order process.
The change order request form streamlines the process by providing:
- Auto-populated purchase order information
- A drop-down list from which to select an authorized approver
- Built-in approval notification and routing
- The ability to upload support documents
- Document retrieval in FTS – everything related to a requisition in one place
Visit the Procurement Pathways webpage to access the new form and the Change Order Request Process Guide; or attend one of our overview sessions as scheduled below:
- Monday, 10/9/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/10/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Friday, 10/20/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/24/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
Registration for the change order overview sessions is not necessary. Please contact FinanceConnect with any questions.