Functionality of the FTS HR Expense Adjustment module has been restored.
We are currently experiencing issues with the HR Expense Adjustment module in FTS. We are working to resolve the issue and will communicate when functionality is restored.
All other modules in FTS are available and functioning properly.
We’ve updated the change order request process! Leveraging our electronic content management system, OnBase by Hyland, we’ve designed a web-based Change Order Request form to replace the current request-by-email change order process.
The change order request form streamlines the process by providing:
- Auto-populated purchase order information
- A drop-down list from which to select an authorized approver
- Built-in approval notification and routing
- The ability to upload support documents
- Document retrieval in FTS – everything related to a requisition in one place
Visit the Procurement Pathways webpage to access the new form and the Change Order Request Process Guide; or attend one of our overview sessions as scheduled below:
- Monday, 10/9/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/10/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Friday, 10/20/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/24/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
Registration for the change order overview sessions is not necessary. Please contact FinanceConnect with any questions.