CSUBUY is now live. The following supplier catalogs are not available in the new marketplace at this time:
- GovConnection (TBD)
- Gordon (go-live date is 6/8)
- Home Depot (TBD)
- Wesco (go-live date is 6/15)
If you have not done so, Campus Marketplace users who had ProCard and Transfer Cart access need to complete the following steps to create your CSUBUY profile:
- Click on the CSUBUY production site link: CSUBUY SSO Production Site Login
- Choose your campus and authenticate through DUO
- CSUBUY will launch and create your basic profile as a “Shopper”. If you are a ProCardholder, your campus administrator in FinanceConnect will update your profile to a “Requestor”. Those who had Transfer Cart access in the old marketplace will remain a Shopper in CSUBUY. Shoppers can only shop and must transfer their cart to the Requestor to finish their order.
- FinanceConnect will update your role to Requestor if you are a ProCardholder.
New marketplace users can request CSUBUY access by completing the CSUBUY Access Request form.
If you have any questions, please contact FinanceConnect at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558.