Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for August to November 2018.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Completing a PO Change Order Request
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Checking the payment status for a PO invoice, Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, labs are scheduled for Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule changes.
- August 3
- August 31
- September 7
- October 5
- October 12
- November 2
- November 16
Please refer to Finance Training and Tutorials for required and recommended training plus resources for new and current employees.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558.