Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for July to December 2017.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status for a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, labs are scheduled for Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule changes.
- July 28
- August 4
- August 25
- September 1
- September 8
- October 13
- October 20
- November 3
- November 17
- December 1
Refer to Finance Training and Tutorials for additional information regarding training opportunities and resources for new or current employees.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at email@example.com or 4-1558.