Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for January to June 2016.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status of a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, majority of the labs run on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule changes.
- January 15
- January 29
- February 5
- February 19
- March 4
- March 18
- April 1
April 22** Cancelled.
- May 6
- May 20
- June 10
- June 17
June 24** Cancelled.