Due to a network scheduled maintenance, FTS will be unavailable to users at the following times:
Thursday, Jan. 9 at 8:00 p.m. to Friday, Jan. 10 at 4:00 a.m.
Friday, Jan. 10 at 8:00 p.m. to Sunday, Jan. 12 at 12:00 noon
We apologize for inconvenience.
Several Finance Open Labs have been scheduled from February to June 2014.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance systems: CFS, FTS and CFS Data Warehouse report. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Assistance in reviewing financial activity in a CFS Data Warehouse report
- Navigating the Finance website
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status of a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
All labs run on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you.
- February 14
- February 21
- March 7
- March 21
- April 4
- April 18
May 2 Cancelled
- May 16
- May 30
- June 13
- June 20
June 27 Cancelled
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should refer to the Training for Employees section of the Administrative Applications website for finance course requirements. If you have any questions, please contact FinanceConnect at email@example.com or 4-1558.