Finance Services Group is excited to announce that e-Invoice is ready and available to use.
e-Invoice is a quick and convenient method to submit purchase order invoices to Accounts Payable for payment processing. Users can upload PO invoices in a dedicated portal located in the Accounts Payable section of the Finance website.
Some benefits to using e-Invoice are:
• reduce paper usage which is better for the environment
• invoices will be viewable via FTS on the requisition
• efficient processing for payment by Accounts Payable
To start using e-Invoice, follow these steps when you receive a PO invoice and have determined that the goods or services have been provided to your satisfaction:
- The invoice should reference a valid and active Purchase Order Number. If not, then write the appropriate PO # on the invoice.
- a) For purchase orders that do not require receiving, please write on the invoice “Approved to Pay” or “OK to Pay” and include your name.
b) For purchase orders that require receiving, please write the CFS PO Receipt Number(s) invoice.
c) Additional details or other info specific to the PO for voucher purposes can be written on the invoice.
- Scan invoice (multiple-page invoices can be included in one file) and save it for uploading.
- Go to www.sjsu.edu/finance/einvoice.
- At the website, enter the full 10-digit PO#, the Invoice#, and the Invoice Date (one invoice at a time).
- Upload the invoice file and submit.
Don’t wait! Submit your purchase order invoices to Accounts Payable now through e-Invoice!!
* An e-Invoice link appears on all requisitions, but only invoices submitted through e-Invoice will be available to view.