For users of CFS (Common Finance System) and the CFS Data Warehouse, the login links have been moved from the CSU Portal to the new CSYou Systemwide Employee portal. There are now separate links to CFS and the Data Warehouse login pages within the CSYou Intranet.
CFS Production: https://csyou.calstate.edu/Tools/Financial/common-financial-system/Pages/people-soft-tools.aspx
CFS Data Warehouse: https://csyou.calstate.edu/Tools/Financial/data-warehouse/Pages/default.aspx
If you had bookmarked the old CFS Portal on your web browser, please update it with the web addresses as shown above. Logins to CFS and other finance applications can also be found in the Tools/Apps/Databases section of the MYSJSU website. (http://my.sjsu.edu/employees/apps/index.html)
If you have any questions, please contact FinanceConnect at email@example.com or 4-1558.
To personnel with Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) responsibilities, this is the monthly reminder to confirm your salary information by running your LCD Setup Audit.
Any changes to the distribution of funding for payroll expenses that you would like made for November 2013 payroll must be received in the Budget & Risk Management Office no later than Monday, November 25, at 5:00 p.m.
For staff member changes, all requests can be submitted directly to the Budget & Risk Management Office:
Budget & Risk Management Office, CL 500
Extended Zip 0004
For faculty who are on release time and/or any split funding changes, employee profile requests must be approved by the Dean’s Office prior to submittal to our office. The Release Time Authorization (RTA) form for faculty on release time with the Research Foundation should be sent to Faculty Affairs – please do not send the RTA form to the Budget & Risk Management Office.
We cannot guarantee that requests for changes received after the deadline will be captured for the November payroll cycle.
Reminder: Payroll expenditures for Fiscal Year 2012/13 will reflect regular/negative pay for the months of July 2012 through June 2013; positive pay salary expenditures (e.g. student salary and overtime) will represent the months of June 2012 through May 2013. Positive pay for Fiscal Year 2013/14 will reflect expenditures for the twelve month period of June 2013 through May 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finance Services Group is excited to announce that e-Invoice is ready and available to use.
e-Invoice is a quick and convenient method to submit purchase order invoices to Accounts Payable for payment processing. Users can upload PO invoices in a dedicated portal located in the Accounts Payable section of the Finance website.
Some benefits to using e-Invoice are:
• reduce paper usage which is better for the environment
• invoices will be viewable via FTS on the requisition
• efficient processing for payment by Accounts Payable
To start using e-Invoice, follow these steps when you receive a PO invoice and have determined that the goods or services have been provided to your satisfaction:
- The invoice should reference a valid and active Purchase Order Number. If not, then write the appropriate PO # on the invoice.
- a) For purchase orders that do not require receiving, please write on the invoice “Approved to Pay” or “OK to Pay” and include your name.
b) For purchase orders that require receiving, please write the CFS PO Receipt Number(s) invoice.
c) Additional details or other info specific to the PO for voucher purposes can be written on the invoice.
- Scan invoice (multiple-page invoices can be included in one file) and save it for uploading.
- Go to www.sjsu.edu/finance/einvoice.
- At the website, enter the full 10-digit PO#, the Invoice#, and the Invoice Date (one invoice at a time).
- Upload the invoice file and submit.
Don’t wait! Submit your purchase order invoices to Accounts Payable now through e-Invoice!!
* An e-Invoice link appears on all requisitions, but only invoices submitted through e-Invoice will be available to view.