- Saves campus departments money by eliminating the 13% surcharge applied to all Distribution Services billings.
- Provides more detailed information on mailing expenses – Approving Officials will see charges for each mailing rather than one lump sum.
- Helps streamline the payment process, eliminating inefficiencies.
- Setting up their account to bill to a ProCard
- Reconciling UPS CampusShip charges on their ProCard Reconciliation Report
- How to handle situations where the UPS CampusShip account holder does not have a ProCard
At this time, payment through University ProCard is only available for UPS CampusShip, not at UPS Stores or for FEDEX. If you are a FEDEX User and would like to establish a UPS CampusShip account, please contact Distribution Services at (408) 924-1590.