Effective May 2012, the university’s preferred travel agency, Travel Consultant, has increased their processing fee and will charge a minimum $20 for all booking handled by them.
As a reminder, departments are encouraged to use the GoCard to help pre-pay travel expenses such as conference fees and air/car/hotel reservations. The GoCard program, similar to a ProCard, was established to prepay expenses related to official University travel.
Please refer to the following for more information-
Travel Guide: http://www.sjsu.edu/pass/docs/ap/info/travel_guide.pdf
GoCard program and application: http://www.sjsu.edu/pass/ap/go_card/
If you have any questions pertaining to travel or GoCard, please contact Maggie Dela Mere at 4-1572 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
To address some problems experienced by end users, the following resolutions or modifications have been made to the Financial Transaction Services (FTS) system-
- Only SJSU employees and student employees have access to using Travel Authorization and Reimbursement.
- The clone feature is no longer available for Travel Reimbursements with the FTS voucher prefix of “WL”.
- A modification was made to the review/approve process for Travel Authorizations and Reimbursements. If a higher approval level has selected an action, Reviewers/Approvers at lower levels in the approval structure will not be able to select an action. This modification will prevent unnecessary rerouting of Authorizations/Reimbursements.
HR Expense Adjustment
- The problem pertaining to the error message encountered by some users when entering an HR Expense Adjustment has been resolved.
- The Approver’s name and approval date now appears in the Status field.
FTS Certified Web Browsers
If you have any questions, please contact the CMS Help Desk at email@example.com .