To address some problems experienced by end users, the following resolutions or modifications have been made to the Financial Transaction Services (FTS) system-
- Only SJSU employees and student employees have access to using Travel Authorization and Reimbursement.
- The clone feature is no longer available for Travel Reimbursements with the FTS voucher prefix of “WL”.
- A modification was made to the review/approve process for Travel Authorizations and Reimbursements. If a higher approval level has selected an action, Reviewers/Approvers at lower levels in the approval structure will not be able to select an action. This modification will prevent unnecessary rerouting of Authorizations/Reimbursements.
HR Expense Adjustment
- The problem pertaining to the error message encountered by some users when entering an HR Expense Adjustment has been resolved.
- The Approver’s name and approval date now appears in the Status field.
FTS Certified Web Browsers
- If you’re experiencing problems with FTS, please try a different web browser. Refer to link for a list of FTS certified browsers http://my.sjsu.edu/help/my_computer/browsers_fts/index.html
If you have any questions, please contact the CMS Help Desk at email@example.com .