Amitha Shreshta Papetia

Amitha is currently studying Computer Engineering at San José State University and is expected to graduate in Fall of 2021. 

As a student assistant at eCampus, her responsibilities include providing technical support to the faculty and students of the campus community. She also looks forward to working on the management of the various websites the department is responsible for. To Amitha, working at eCampus is very interesting and exciting. She had so much fun learning new things and understanding the various technologies that she uses on a regular basis in detail while making new friends. Her favorite part of the job was how welcoming and helpful the team was when she first started the job. 

When asked about her future plans, Amitha said, “I am planning to graduate Fall 2021; specializing in data science. I am looking forward to getting a good internship this summer that will enhance my practical knowledge and also help me after my graduation for full time opportunities. All in all, I want to always keep learning, developing, and ultimately be happy and spread happiness in these evolving times.”