Two Communication Studies faculty members have created a YouTube channel and blog about multicultural communication. Associate Professor Marquita Byrd and Lecturer Arjun Buxi created 10-17 minute shows that define important concepts and provide basic information in a nonpartisan way. Topics include:
- Living in a multicultural society.
- Are we biracial?
- Race and ethnicity.
- Gender means?
- What is marriage in same-sex marriage?
- Age discrimination: is age just a number?
- What is sexual orientation?
- How is immigration changing our world?
- What is it like to live with a disability?
- How does social class effect culture?
- How can we talk about religion?
Thank you for creating this valuable resource, professors Byrd and Buxi!