With the new semester upon us, we here at CASA invite you to share your stories with us this year on our digital media channels. From faculty to students to staff, our CASA community is involved in some incredible research and partnerships.
21st century digital media provides us robust tools to share and connect with the campus community, local community, and global community.
- Do you have an event coming up? Let us know. We can help advertise.
- Have you recently published an article or book? Share the information and links with us so we can expand your readership.
- Do you have a think piece you want to share? Write up a short paragraph post for our blog?
- Are you doing incredible work in the classroom that the rest of the faculty community can benefit from? Send us your stories.
- Do you have students creating great projects and research? Share it with us.
- Do you want help setting up your digital media channels for classroom, professional, or personal uses? Contact us. We will get you up and running.
Send blog posts, links, photos, videos, events, flyers, updates, conferences, class info, symposium info, and more to Daniel Murphy (email@example.com). We can share your information easily across our digital channels.
In particular, we invite you to join us on LinkedIn. We have a vibrant connected community that is growing daily.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SJSUCASA (@sjsucasa)
Image: By Sofiaperesoa (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons