Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the Alumni Association. If you can’t find the answer to your question here, let us know by e-mail.
- How do I join the Alumni Association?
- I submitted my membership application online. When will I receive my membership card?
- Where is the Alumni Association located?
- How do I request a transcript?
- I lost/found a SJSU class ring…can you assist?
- Can you help me locate an alumnus/alumna?
- How do I update my profile information (change of address, last name, phone number, email, etc.)?
- Where can I buy SJSU Alumni logo merchandise?
- Does my Alumni Association membership give me access to the Career Center?
- How do I receive a copy of my diploma?
- On the Web: Online Application Form.
- By phone: 408-924-6515 or toll-free at 1-888-SJS-ALUM (757-2586)
- In person: Stop by the Alumni office and complete a membership registration form:Clark Hall, 3rd FloorSan José State University
You will receive your membership packet, including membership card, within two weeks after your membership application is received.
We are located on campus in Clark Hall on the third floor. See campus map.
SJSU Alumni Association
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0126
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Instructions and forms are available online.
Contact Balfour at 877-Balfour (225-3687) or visit Balfour online
Catching up with old friends is just one of the benefits of joining the SJSU Alumni Network. You may also contact the
, which may be able to forward your message. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide personal contact information without permission.
Make changes by using our Update Your Information form.
Visit the Spartan Bookstore for exclusive SJSU Alumni merchandise.
Yes. The $25 Career Center fee is waived upon presentation of your valid SJSU Alumni Association membership card. Please note that you must complete a membership application for the Career Center. Visit the SJSU Career Center.
How do I receive a copy of my diploma?
Print out a duplicate diploma request form.
Follow the instructions on the form and mail it to the Office of Undergraduate Evaluations and Graduation.