Information Technology Services has launched an updated online service catalog that will help students, staff and faculty understand what resources the department provides to the campus, where to find those resources online and who to contact should they need customer service.
The updates were made based on feedback from the campus community. Students, staff and faculty will be able to find information on the following topics:
- Accounts, passwords and security
- Enterprise systems (such as MySJSU, Canvas, CFS, FTS, etc.)
- Software and applications (such as Adobe, Microsoft, Webex, Google, etc.)
- Communication and collaboration (such as phones, email and TVs)
- IT Help Desk
- Web Development and hosting (OU Campus, blogs)
- Computers, devices and data storage
- Instructional and meeting space technology
- Wi-fi, internet and networks
The goal of the updated service catalog is to help users better navigate to the resources they need. The updates include more in-depth information about each service, who can use the service, what is included in the service, how to get the service, how to get support and any costs associated with the service.
The updates to the service catalog will be ongoing and users are encouraged to share feedback with ITS so the page can continue to be improved.